I propose to start every new week with a song that takes us somewhere in the world.
I have heard this one on the bus from Bergamo airport to Milan City last Friday, and it has been stuck in my head since. It wouldn’t have been fair not to share it with you today!
Note how the key changes one tone higher at 2:51, the most typical thing that can happen in successful commercial music.
Have a great week (hopefully singing it along for days, too)!
This post is part of a weekly event called The Monday Travel song. You can participate, too, by doing the following:
- Create your own post every Monday and title it The Monday travel song: xxx by xxx
- Include a link to a song (YouTube link or other)
- It must be a song which is linked to a geography. For example, a Russian song, a Chinese song, a Scottish song… (it can be from your own country every now and then, but remember the purpose is to get others to virtually travel!)
- Your post doesn’t have to be long, but do tell us a little bit about the song… for example by telling about the lyrics, about the composer, about the style…
- Include a link to my own Monday travel song in your post tag it “Monday-travel-song” so others can find it too