This week, Ailsa‘s photo challenge theme is Feet.
I am not really a beach person and my travelling fellows always struggle convincing me to spend a day at the beach.
Some typical arguments that can help twist my arm are:
- some never visited before topographic landmark,
- some historical background,
- some unknown local beer.
This is how I got myself dragged into a day at the beach in Latvia in 2010:
- a day in at the Baltic Sea,
- in Jurmala which used to be a popular resort amongst top level Communist Party members like Brezhnev and Khrushchev,
- and where Belarus beer Krynitsa is available.
A hat-trick of checks!